Human Resources Assistant (PR0320/19-20)
The Office is looking for a suitable candidate to perform the following duties:
- Perform general HR administration work such as filing and compilation of statistical reports;
- Provide reception counter service and deliver mails on a daily basis;
- Provide logistics support to various human resources functions including recruitment, panel interviews, committees, benefits administration and so on;
- Assist in preparing appointment letters and coordinating for work permit applications; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- possess a Higher Diploma or above with 2 years of working experience;
- have a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing; and
- have good interpersonal skill, strong team spirit and good service mindset.
Initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of two years commencing as soon as possible. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Those not invited for interview 8 weeks after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the posts advertised, and appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing date: 5 April 2020